Get your training from Learning Solutions, the premier technical and instructional specialists for training on Microsoft technologies.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning, Learning Solutions provide authorized training for official Microsoft Learning Products
Microsoft Official Courses—training materials developed by professional Microsoft subject matter experts
Microsoft Official Courses are job-relevant, technical training materials based on specific job roles or technologies.
Microsoft Certified Trainers—premier technical and instructional specialists on Microsoft technologies
As Microsoft Certified Trainers, all Learning Solution’s Trainers have completed rigorous training and met stringent technical certification requirements. Microsoft Certified Trainers provide the only authorized training using Microsoft Official Courses.
Benefits for IT professionals and developers
- Improve your marketability — Learning Solutions can help you develop practical skills that directly transfer from the classroom to the workplace.
- Learn a new technology — In just a one- to five-day course, you can develop practical skills that cover the technology adoption lifecycle from planning to support. You can gain a level of proficiency that can only be taught through hands-on labs, simulations, and the real-world application of skills.
- Prepare for certification — Microsoft Certifications are available for core Microsoft technologies and skill levels. Microsoft Official Courses are built with Microsoft Certification in mind and are taught by qualified industry instructors.
- Start a new career — Learning a new technology or job role is not easy. Microsoft Official Courses are taught by qualified industry instructors, who will help you gain IT skills that directly transfer from the classroom to the workplace. Select courses offer access to valuable digital resources, which will remain available to you long after you complete a course.
Benefits for IT managers
- Improve efficiency and productivity — Learning Solutions can help you get the most out of your organization’s technology investment; your employees will gain a level of proficiency with Microsoft technologies in just one to five days.
- Prepare for deployment — Research shows that 40 percent of operational downtime is due to operator error, attributable to a significant lack of training on core systems.1 Skilled training available through a Microsoft Learning Partner such a Learning Solutions can help companies accelerate new Microsoft technology deployments and reduce downtime. You’ll get the most out of your technology investments without having to rely on consultants.
- Employee development, recruiting, and retention — Training and certification are effective methods for measuring how well team members can work with specific technologies, hardware, and software.
1 Anderson, Cushing. “Impact of Training on Network Administration: Certification Leads to Operational Productivity.” IDC study. As reported by Linda Musthaler in Network World, November 25, 2009.